Covid-19 is an infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak a pandemic.
COVID-19 Global Stats
Australia COVID-19 Stats
If you wish to arrange a Covid-19 safe video conference meeting please use the Contact form.
To prevent the spread
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
Queensland Government official Covid-19 website https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au.